Combined Degrees

Bryn Mawr is more than just a liberal arts college, and undergraduate students benefit from that.

Many students take advanced courses offered through Bryn Mawr's two graduate schools: the Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research, and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. Some students enter combined-degree programs, and, depending on their field and preparation, earn a master's degree either at the same time as a bachelor's degree or one year later.